.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

A {Love}-ly Valentine's Breakfast


I really wanted to make Valentine's breakfast this year, but we're going to be out of town on Valentine's weekend, (Hubby and I only - Ooh la-la) so we got a head start with the Valentine's celebrations and I made a Valentine's themed breakfast for everyone the weekend before. I saw a couple really cute ideas on Pinterest and it inspired me to make a whole breakfast of hearts!!


Pinterest Inspiration

Heart Cinnamon Rolls - Pinterest

Heart Hard-boiled Egg - Pinterest

Heart shaped strawberries - Pinterest

So, I decided to go for it. The heart shaped pancakes were an obvious choice, so I used my heart shaped cookie cutters to make super cute pancakes in 4 different shapes. I also got a heart silicone muffin pan at Target (in the dollar section) and thought they would be perfect to make cinnamon rolls in.

Heart Cinnamon Rolls

 Heart Cut Strawberries


Heart strawberries, heart cinnamon rolls, heart pancakes, and heart hard boiled eggs. There's lots of love going on here! 



I got a big thumbs up from the kiddos! We got a little conversation going about how much we love each other and other things that we love very much. We also read "Guess How Much I Love You" and "I Love You Through and Through" to finish off our Valentine's breakfast. It was so much fun for all of us! <3

 

I hope you enjoyed stopping by and do come back again soon!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun breakfast. I'm going to be doing a Valentine's food day, and this has given me some great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm going to have to copy next week!! And look at you getting away with the hubby - hope you have a great trip. Thanks for linking up @ the Delectable Home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great ideas. I pinned a couple of them - giving you credit of course. :D Thanks for sharing on BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets