.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

Romantic Summer Tablescape

Hi everyone! I'd like for you to meet Kirsty from Coral and Coast! She has a beautiful tablescape to share today! Let's take a look-see!!


--------
With Valentines Day just around the corner and the heat of the summer sun blazing down on us here in the Southern Hemisphere I came up with a pretty summer tablescape inspired by a bouquet of fluffy pink peonies that I picked up from the store on a whim -they were just too gorgeous to leave behind and I'm a sucker for pretty things!

My tablescape is a little bit rustic, a little bit romantic with - as always - a touch of the coast! I'd love to see this set this up on a little trestle table under the shade of the trees in our backyard or at a picnic table on the beach. I could while away the hours, enjoying glasses of homemade lemonade or pastel coloured bowls of ice cold gelato...it sounds like summer perfection to me...



These fluffy pink peonies inspired this simple and romantic tablescape...


Plenty of white with a deep navy blue runner keeps things elegant...


Woven coasters add natural texture...


A little serving dish filled with natural fibre decor balls and a little starfish...




Silver butterfly napkin rings add a touch of romance...



Candles are always essential, I sprinkled a few around in mason jars...



The smaller mason jar I also filled with seashells...


Capiz shell balls add a touch of coastal whimsy...


We're all set for romance or a special summer meal with friends!

I hope you all enjoyed my Romantic Summer Tablescape and thank you so much to
Courtney for having me today!!

xo Kirsty


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me Courtney! :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty ! You know I love your tablescapes :)
    xx Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful...it makes me dream of summer on this cold day! I also wanted to let you know that I'm hosting my first giveaway, I'd love you to stop by my blog & enter to win a free My Memories digital scrapbooking software!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets