.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

Crazy Cute Link Party #24

Its Thursday! Woo-hoo! Well, almost... Close enough! I've had a couple questions about my new blog design, so I just wanted to give y'all a heads up to let you know that tomorrow I will be posting the first of a series of "Blog 101" tutorials to answer some of your questions about how I created some of the new features on my blog. So stay tuned!

Let's take a look at some of last week's most popular links:


Candy Cake - I Design

Cute Baby Shower Ideas - Me and My Pink Mixer

Pottery Barn Burlap Ghost Lights Knock-Off- Burton Avenue

Mini Pumpkin Croissants - Pressed Down, Shaken Together

Coffee Table Redo - The Taylor House

A great big "THANKS" to everyone that linked up last week and I hope you'll do so again this week! If you were featured today, please grab a button from my sidebar. I love seeing them around blog land. It makes my heart sing.

Alright time for the link party! Here are some things to keep in mind...


  • I welcome scrapbook pages, DIY projects, recipes, a thrifty find, an awesome picture you've taken, sewing projects, handmade cards or other paper craft stuff,... Whatever you got! As long as you made it.
  • Please, no ETSY links or other pages where you're selling something.
  • Link back to Between U & Me somewhere on your blog. It makes me smile.
  • Link to your specific post, not your main blog.
  • Visit some other partiers, leave a comment, and tell em' you came from Between U & Me

The party will end on Sunday at midnight.

*Please link back to Between U & Me somewhere on your blog.*

 
 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you for featuring my coffee table!! I'm shocked, really! There are so many talented ladies out there!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the invitation and for hosting! I love linky parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new here! Thanks for hosting! Found you @ One month to win it... good luck =)

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the invite to link up my repurposed sewing machine table! Love the link party, I'm sure I'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog & I love it! Thank you for hosting the party...I just linked up & am your newest follower. I'd love you to stop by & check out my new blog loveofhomes.blogspot.com & follow along!
    Thanks, Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet blog..love it here. I'm officially following ya with smiles.. I wanted to know if you would like to join in on my project..? Project PINK.. Painting the blog world PINK for a day.. Breast Cancer Awareness on Oct 3oth..!! Over 4o blogs so far are in.. Please check it out - it'll mean SO MUCH to me.. Wishing you a lovely weekend..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/paint-your-blog-pink-awareness-faith.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring the baby shower I hosted for my friend! Love your blog and link parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite! Linked up and became a follower :)
    Lina
    Fancy frugal Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets