.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

Oreo Eclair

Hey everyone! My name is Amber from over at The Pless Press.  I am a newlywed who is just trying to find her way through cooking, crafting, and becoming the best wife I can be. My husband's name is Corey, but you will notice in this post and throughout my blog I just refer to him as "C". I would love to have you if you ever want to stop on by and check us out!
I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here today. I love reading this blog and getting some new fresh ideas, so I hope today I offer all of you lovely readers one!
C and I are both the type of people who love to entertain. We love having our friends over for game nights, movie nights, etc. It helps that most of our closest friends are still around the Oklahoma City area, where we all attended college together. For this go around, we decided to try out a new dessert with them. It was a big hit! Let me tell you a secret, this is seriously one of the easiest desserts to make! For all of you people out there thinking you never succeed at cooking, well this is for you! Without further adieu, the Oreo Eclair Recipe!
Ingredients:
-1 24px Tub of Cool Whip
-2 24px Packages of Instant Vanilla Pudding
-3 Cups of Milk
-1 Package of Oreos
Directions:
 1. Mix together Cool Whip, pudding, and milk until creamy.
 2. Crush up 2 rows of the Oreos. If you have one of these bad boys, then you life will be so much easier. If you do not, do not fret. You can just use whatever method you prefer to get them all crushed up. 
 3. Mix in those two rows of crushed Oreos until well blended.
 4. Spread out over bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan
5. Crush remaining row of Oreos and sprinkle over top.
6. Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes. The longer you refrigerate it, the more thick and creamy the pudding mix will be. 
7. Enjoy!
I hope you give this a try! We all loved it and you will too! 
Thanks for having me and feel free to stop by The Pless Press anytime! I would love to have you! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Feature Love!
    Mari
    www.inspiredbyfamilymag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets