.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

Valentine's Cake Pop Tag/Cupcake Topper Printable

Tomorrow is the first day of February! Crazy, I know! It's amazing how these months just keep on ticking by! I wanted to bring something in to L's school for all his teacher's to enjoy for Valentine's Day and I didn't want it to be to over the top in the calories department, but I also wanted it to be sweet and yummy. Did you know that marshmallows are only 25 calories each? Hmm. Well, decorated, hand-dipped marshmallows was what I settled on. I created a pop tag to go with it and you can get the FREE printable below. :D


   


Click on the image above to download

        


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to totally tutorials tuesday, I was happy to feature you today!!
    http://measuredbytheheart.com/2012/02/fun-feature-friday-23.html
    Have an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and low cal? Gotta love that. :D Very fun. Thanks for the print out and for linking up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the recipe for the marshmallow? Where can we find it at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your darling tags with us, that's so sweet of you! Your marshmallow treats are so adorable, such a yummy and fun idea.

    Happy Rednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute tags. thank you!!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. prodotti tipici toscani online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets