.
Hey everyone! GFC will be discontinued soon for Wordpress Blogs, so be sure to follow with LinkyFollowers instead! I don't want to lose any of you! Thanks!! :D

The Best of: Crazy Cute Party #25

Okay, y'all are really giving a girl a tough job sorting through these amazing links! I LOVE it!! Keep em' coming! :D


Take a look at some of the awesome links that were shared last week!


Bat Cake Topper @ Uncommon

Homemade Shutters @ Shabby Love

Jeweled Pumpkin @ Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom

Oreo Cookie Spiders @ Craft Buds



Goldie Kins Centerpiece @ C.W. Frosting

Chevron Design Worksheet @ Que Linda

DIY Camera Bag @ Hating Martha

That 70's Scarf @ Sweet Bee Buzzings

Country Bath @ The Root Cellar

Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub @ May Days

Spooktacular Halloween Characters @ Keeping it Simple

How to Combine Throw Pillows @ Simcoe Street

A great big "THANKS" to everyone that linked up last week and I hope you'll do so again this week! If you were featured today, please grab a button from my sidebar. I love seeing them around blog land. It makes my heart sing.

Have a spooktacular Halloween!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow...thanks! There were some amazing entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flattered to be amongst such a great collection of features! Thank you!!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It feels wonderful to be selected when there are so many great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my chevron wall! I love all the projects featured this week. They're giving me great ideas for Halloween next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thanks for featuring my Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub. There are
    always so many great ideas on your party.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including me in these awesome features!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature!
    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my shutters!!!!! What an absolute honor!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment! I, seriously, love and treasure each one!

Share

Widgets